top of page

What can I do if I’m having problems with my neighbours?

First of all, please try talking to your neighbour to resolve the issue. We expect all tenants to:

  • Accept personal responsibility for behaving well, being polite and treating each other with respect.

  • Respect other people's right to their chosen lifestyle and everyday reasonable level of disturbance such as food smells, babies crying at night and religious practices. 

  • Do their best to adopt a spirit of goodwill towards each other.

  • Tell their neighbour if there is a problem to order to try and find a positive solution and, where possible, not to involve third parties before doing so.


However, if you are unable to resolve the issue, or in the case of more serious ASB, please contact us.

Please note we will not normally take action in the following circumstances:

  • Petty neighbour disputes

  • One-off social events e.g. parties

  • Parking issues on highways

  • Minor lifestyle disagreements, such as cooking smells, noise of a child playing in their own home, or everyday noises.

More information can be found on our ASB leaflet here.

If you need to let us know about an anti-social behaviour situation, please contact us using the form below.

Message received. We will review your message and get back to you

Are you in a dangerous situation?

Call 999 immediately! 

Do you have a non-urgent issue that you think we can't help with?

Call 101


Want to talk to us about housing-related ASB?

Call us on 0208 659 3055 

bottom of page