top of page

Contents insurance... for peace of mind!

PCHA does not insure the contents of your home as part of your tenancy agreement. It’s a good idea to consider what a home contents insurance policy would cover you for in order to help you make an informed decision on whether you need one.

Contents insurance is designed to help protect your possessions. No matter how careful you are, there’s always a risk that your belongings could be broken, damaged or stolen. Home contents insurance can help provide peace of mind.

To help you decide whether home contents insurance is right for you, the National Housing Federation has teamed up with Thistle Tenant Risks and Ageas Insurance Limited who provide the My Home Contents Insurance Scheme, a specialist Tenants Contents Insurance policy.

The My Home Contents Insurance Scheme offers you insurance for the contents of your home including cover for items such as furniture, carpets, curtains, clothes, bedding, electrical items, jewellery, pictures and ornaments. 

To find out more about the scheme or contents insurance in general, you can:


My Home Contents Insurance.png
bottom of page